P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Friday 25 April 2008

Yet another school!!!

Yes. It's true. After the embarrassment that I faced at that GIRLS school, we went to visit another school in Kiltimagh called St Louis CS. It was a bit far but the facilities were way better than the GIRLS school. The head teacher was a bit deaf but he meant well. It's a big school and it's mixed. He also said, and I quote, 'we've had black students attending here before, and were treated to the highest regard because they were black.' I'm up for that!
I've decided to take up horse riding lessons. It's just a trial really. I might be really good at it, you never know. It's cheap too, 12euro for half an hour. Pretty good if you ask me! And guess what?! The coach's English. There's no escaping them! Even that dude in the fruit shop that gave me a free mango, used to live in Tottenham! MADNESS!

Signing off

Riding Rasta Queen xx

1 comment:

Aunty Jacs said...

'ooh look there's that rather exotic looking girl over there...let,s go and have a closer look'!! How's it going Liv? Tony wants to know when is he going to get cheesecake?!!