P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Friday 11 April 2008

YAY! I Found A House, I Bought A House! YAY!

Dear all,
As you can tell from my amazing headline, WE FOUND A HOUSE!(at last.) It's 3 miles from Claremorris town, the school and the 24 hour Tesco (LOL) , and is easy to find. It has an Outhouse that we're going to convert into a guest suite with a bathroom. The offer has been accepted at 132,500 euro, it was originally 145000. (Lucky or what!)
The other good news is that the NTL people came today. He told us how it all worked so I finally have TV! YAY!
Also, my day was made a little brighter by a man in the fruit shop who gave me a free mango because it has a small bruise, but it's firm. I'm looking forward to that later on!

Signing off,
LivNuts xx

2 comments:

Aunty Jacs said...

Nice work! Won't be long before you are well settled.The other day k said , 'i can't wait to see Olivia's beautiful face'!!ahhh!I have been very busy on the allotment lately. I was there this morning at 6.30! Will ya have a nice day now,will ya!!!

Nana said...

Hope this is 'the one'. Looking forward to seeing photos. Have put rose bush in the garden and it got well and truly rained in today. J & K were over for Sunday lunch. Was tempted to phone you with the usual time to come over! Take care now.