P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Wednesday 9 April 2008

More Sad News...!!

Yep, yet another teething snag in our plans. That house that I told you about, well, no one knows who it belongs to because there's a problem with the title deeds. So we can't buy it! DRAT! Also there's some sort of problem with getting to the sewage system because it's on someone else's land. DOUBLE DRAT! So we're back to square one.
:-(
Good news Bekio, I found a school. I'm going to go to a girls school called Mount St Michael, in Claremorris. The Principal was really nice but she had a weird name; Fionnughuala King. (At least I can pronounce the surname :-D) She told us how to pronounce it though: Finnula. We had a long talk about how the school works and she showed us around. It was way nicer than the community school.
Leaving on a possitive note, I'm getting NTL installed on Friday. I'm finally getting TV! YAY! Can't wait!

Signing off, properties to see,

Livla xx

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Livla

Shame about the house, but I'm sure you all will find something suitable soon. It's good news about your school though, and finding a flute tutor. Hope your NTL service works better than when we used it. Good luck with the househunting.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
A GIRLS SCHOOL!! THAT'S THE MOST FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD!!! Apart from that chick's first name, that is.
Good luck with the house search.
Bekka,
xx

Aunty Jacs said...

Hello my little house hunter! Been trying to leave a comment but kept getting it wrong!! love your Blog. well done. So tell me , Who serves the best Irish stew?!!