P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Monday 31 March 2008

Top Of The Mornin' To Ye!!!

I'm here now. It was a long, long, long, long, long, journey though. The ferry was cool but we slept all the way there! But when we got to our rented house, it wasn't exactly ... comfortable.
It was freezing. The heating and hot water took ages to heat up so I couldn't even soak in a hot bath after my long journey. And... the house was cold and soulless, well it was a new house. Brand spanking new! And the icing on the cake was.... NO TV! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
The NTL was supplying the aerial so absolutely no TV, not even the 5 basic (Irish) channels.
Luckily there was a DVD player in the house so we bought some DVD's to play instead of calling NTL. We bought: Along Came Polly, Minority Report, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Big and Charlie's Angels. But we need some more. Any suggestions.... (write a comment)

Whoopsy. Time's run out at the internet cafe.
Signing off, Missing you all

Olivia xxx

3 comments:

NAT!!! said...

Dear Livla and Jennifer.
I am glad that you are there and safe. I will keep in touch, let me know what your permanent address is going to be. Catch me if you can is apparently a good film, my mum and dad say. I have not watched it yet. Please, please, please go on msn or give me some sort of contact as I am dying to speak to you,
Nat

Aunty Jacs said...

Hey folks! top of the mornin t'ye too! Glad you are mastering the accent. Keep practising.. remember..'POWER SHOWER'!!

Nana said...

Tell me about the visit to the school. Did you like it? Yesterday I went out to lunch at Cafe Rouge with a group to celebrate one of my friends 60th birthday. I only had 2 glasses of wine with my meal so I came home sober! I am glad you are fine. The plants are still all alive!