P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Saturday 22 March 2008

My Opening Day!!!

Hello and welcome to Olivia's blog.

This will be a complete diary of all the events that happen to us while we move to Ireland (cool huh?!)
This blog will contain all sorts of information that I can't be bothered to phone or e-mail you about.
This may include :
  • What my area is like
  • What the bad, terrible, unappealing weather is like
  • What it's like at my new school
  • Who's my latest boyfriend (like I'd tell you!)

Anyway, visit often because it's going to be a different story every time...

Olivia xx

P.S My permanent address will be posted here first. Capiche!

2 comments:

Jhellie_Beans said...

Ill check back every day then. XD

NAT!!! said...

I will check back and find your permanent address! :-) NAT!!!