P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!!

It's Easter everbody! Lent is over! Yay!!
I gave up mango for lent, but I still haven't recieved my mango! :-(
What did you give up? (let me know, write a comment.)
My big move is getting closer and closer. You probably think I'll miss you all... NO WAY! I'm kidding. Of course I'll miss you. Anyway....
I think Mum's going mad! This morinig, really early, I heard someone moving boxes and drawing tape. I asked Mum if it was her and she denied it. Seriously, between you and me, I think Mum's sleep packing. LOL!
But it's true, all of us have been really unsettled and stressed lately. Even the chinchillas are a little edgy, especially Midge. He made the most jaw clenching squeal the other day!
I'm really looking forward to Nan's Easter Sunday dinner! It's world famous you know... well it should be! ;-)
Anyway, must love you and leave you. I'll report back on that Sunday dinner!
Olivia xx

Continued...

Just got back from Sunday dinner. It was great! The food was fabulous! My cousin Khaleeq and I played hide and seek. It was really funny because Khaleeq couldn't find me and got really upset! AWWW!

There was one thing missing from that Sunday dinner...

I kept on thinking. Was it chicken? No. Was it Macaroni pie? No.

Then it dawned on me. It was my favourite of them all... Yorkshire Puddings. I was really disapointed. I felt like I was going to cry (but I'm not that pathetic!!)Oh well. Maybe next time....

Signing off.

Olivia xx

3 comments:

Aunty Jacs said...

Hi lIV!!
Bet you can't wait now. All those boxes. Imagine, you have to unpack them one day. What fun! I had unpacked boxes up in my attic for years after I moved here!! I shall look forward to reading your blog. Good luck with it all.

Aunty Jacs said...

hi Liv, good luck with your move to Ireland. I shall looked forward to read you blog

redandblack43 said...

sounds like a cool Easter. I'm in humanities on the laptops. I'm lucky blogger.com wansn't blocked. Andre just got locked and miss iss's computer crashed.
g2g now before i get checked
rebecca
x