P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Monday 30 June 2008

Tragic News!!!


Dearly beloved,
We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Mitzy De Santos. The friendly family cat, that we all new and loved.
Mitzy passed earlier today, at the vet. We brought her to the vet yesterday, after she submissively peed on Mum's bed. He told us that she had a very bad, and rather serious chest infection. He hospitalised her and kept her over night. Early this morning we got a call, from the vet saying that she has responded well and has improved. Things were looking up, until we recieved another call from the vet several hours later, saying that Mitzy had a fit and never woke up.
Mitzy has always been in our family for 16 years. She meant alot to Mum and Me. We've had some good times with her and we will never forget her. I'm glad to know that she is in a better place. A warmer place.
R.I.P Mitzy

xx

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Liv
Your Mum text me about the sad news of Mitzy. I'm sure you will miss her loads but she did have a long and happy cat life with you all. I'm sure of that. I hope Blue is helping you to feel happy again.
I had a good 17 day holiday in Trinidad but unfortunately did not get to Tobago cause the flights and ferries were all booked up. Your great Gran was in good spirits and was happy to see us. The friends we stayed with have 5 mango trees in their yard and Mac was in 'mango heaven'. He had a bowl with 4 or 5 mangoes to eat after breakfast daily. I made sure he tested his blood sugar regularly.
We brought back the rain with us although it's nice today.
Hope your riding and flue are coming along in leaps and bounds!
Take care now. Love xx

Anonymous said...

Ahh,
Poor Mitzy.
=[
School's insame,
I'll e-mail you.
Bubi
xx
Rebecca
(remember me)

Aunty Jacs said...

mwah!