P.S I've decided that Mayanaise is what people from Mayo are called.

My online diary is now open for business!!!

Sunday 25 May 2008

Do You Want The Good News, Or The Bad News!!!

Ok. So I haven't been updating my blog lately. But I'm doing it on purpose because I have more to talk about. See. Win win! Now that's out of the way, let us begin.
I'm feeling in a good but sluggish mood, since the sun is shining brightly over the rolling countryside... (haaaaaa....)
So I'll start with the good news!

The good news is... I've graduated from the beginners class in riding school. I'm now in a longer, later, and more expensive trot and canter class. I feel this is a real achievement on my part.
The bad news is ... I was given a pony called Spot, who doesn't want to trot or canter! He is really lazy and stubborn but Arlene, the teacher, said all I'm lacking is confidence. Once I've mastered the confidence and some other stuff then Spot and I will be fine. But if I can ride Spot, I can ride anything!
The good news is ... We had a good BBQ at the Kelly's recently. Mum had a lot of fun, chatting away with Joan.
The bad news is... The weather was rubbish! Windy and pretty chilly but thankfully no rain.
The good news is... Our stuff has arrived safely and we've unpacked the computer and we now have internet!
The bad news is... We can't upack any of our stuff and the internet is a dial up service and it is soooooooooooooooooo...o slow! Annoyingly slow. Slowly annoying. Seriously I could go on all day! And you know Mum and I live on and for the internet. So if the phone line is busy, you know why.

Well that's just about everything! Speak soon people!!!

yvviL

xx

2 comments:

cyn said...

'Good news' it's half term, 'bad news' it's very cold and very wet. All James and Ben can think about is racing. Racing suit, gloves, shoes. I don't know who they bank with.

If you get some chickens on your land, you could name them Max, Matilda and MMMMMM BBQ chicken.

love cyn.

Aunty Jacs said...

Hi Afro Head!! So you are now fast on the track of becoming the female Oliver Sleet. Go for it Ollie!! Still trawling the ads for a nice little pooch?!! All that fresh country air (and rain)...gone to your head..(and made your hair go fuzzy wuzzy!!) Well, suppose 'when in Rome...'
Love 'n' Peace (don't know where that's come from!!!)
Jacqui x